The annual Pioneer Nights event will be held Wednesday through Saturday, Aug. 14-17, in downtown Carbondale.
Wednesday through Friday: select vendors will be open for lunch. Pioneer Nights will be open 5-11 p.m.
Saturday: Event to open at 11 a.m. and close at midnight.
• Wednesday, Aug. 14, 7 p.m.: The Wanabees.
• Thursday, Aug. 15, 7 p.m.: Mace In Dickson; 9 p.m.: Red Dragon Karate Fire Show.
• Friday, Aug. 16, 6 p.m.: Lynnette’s Twirlerettes; 7 p.m. Chris Mullineaux & Space Machine: 9:30 p.m.: fireworks
• Saturday, Aug. 17, 6 p.m.: parade; 8 p.m.: Blue London
• Thursday, Aug. 15, 7:30 p.m.: full moon rooftop yoga at the Anthracite Center, 41 N. Main St. Call 570-536-6546 for more information.
• Saturday, Aug. 17, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. in Memorial Park: Antiques in the Park, 30-plus art and antique dealers, antique appraisals 1-4 p.m.
• 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.: carriage rides.
• 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.: library book and bake sale at the Carbondale Library (includes basket raffles).
• 11 a.m.: scavenger hunt at the Greater Carbondale Chamber of Commerce, featuring a puzzle of downtown Carbondale.
• 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Anthracite Center: community yard sale. Call 570-281-6502 or email@example.com for more information.
• 11:30 a.m. train from Steamtown Historic Site in Scranton arrives and stays until 2:30 p.m. Call 570-282-4281
• 6 p.m.: Pioneer Nights parade.