Travel groups in the area are planning the following trips. Call the number listed for more information. The Advantage has no connection with any of these groups.
• Hunterdon Hills Playhouse in New Jersey and Sands Casino in Bethlehem, Feb. 17: Matinee show of Roy Orbison and Conway Twitty. $115 ($20 rebate and $5 food voucher.) Call 570-499-4904.
• Hunterdon Hills Playhouse in New Jersey and Sands Casino in Bethlehem, May 5: Matinee show of “Tapestry Revisited: A Tribute to Carole King.” $115 ($20 rebate and $5 food voucher.) Call 570-499-4904.
• Bermuda, May 12-17: the Abington Senior Center is sponsoring a trip to Bermuda. This is a five-night cruise on the Anthem Of The Seas, Royal Caribbean. The trip is from May 12-17. Call 570-586-8996 to make reservations or for more information.
• Nashville, May 26-29: A group is planning a trip to Nashville, Tennessee on May 26-29. Price includes round trip transfers to airport, nonstop air to Nashville, transfers to hotel, three-night accommodations including free WiFi, breakfast daily and courtesy shuttle to Broadway Street. Call 570-351-5649 for more information or for a reservation.
• Hunterdon Hills Playhouse in New Jersey and Sands Casino in Bethlehem, June 13: Matinee show of “Mahoney Brothers: Jukebox Heroes.” $115 ($20 rebate and $5 food voucher.) Call 570-499-4904.
Britain, June 16-25: Join Monsignor Patrick Pratico and Rev. Joseph Verespy on a nine-day Best of Britain Tour, Saturday, June 16 to Monday, June 25. You will visit Windsor, Oxford, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Cardiff, Stonehenge and London. Includes bus fares, airfare, hotels, 13 meals, all taxes and fees. Cost is $3,195 per person. Call Visitation BVM Church at 570-489-2091 for a complete itinerary or more information.
• Hunterdon Hills Playhouse in New Jersey and Sands Casino in Bethlehem, June 20: Matinee show. $115 ($20 rebate and $5 food voucher.) Call 570-499-4904.
•Dominican Republic, Sept. 24 to Oct. 1: Join the Dunmore Group for a seven-night/eight-day all-inclusive luxury trip to tropical Dreams La Romana in the Dominican Republic Sept. 24 to Oct. 1. Price includes roundtrip transfers from Dunmore to the Philadelphia airport, direct non-stop flight to the Dominican Republic, preferred-club adults-only garden-view room with private check-in, all resort fees, all meals, drinks and entertainment as well as roundtrip transfers from the resort. Adults-only pool, restaurant and casino. 10 restaurants plus buffet with eight bars and lounges. Price is $1,600 per person. $100 per person holds your space. Other categories available upon request. Call 570-954-9544.